The health and safety of our guests, team members, and community are our priority. We are following the guidance of health authorities as well as Virginia’s executive orders applicable to our business, monitoring and updating our best practices as a result. This includes enhanced cleaning protocols, face coverings, respectful distancing, and a variety of other precautionary measures, including training of our team members on self-screening protocols before entering the property.
Guests must wear masks to enter our facility, and must be worn at all times inside the facility unless you are seated at a table. Additionally, to keep everyone safe, we ask that guests maintain social distance guidelines, wash their hands, follow safe practices, as well as posted instructions while visiting our property. Please refrain from moving any furniture, as our layout and spacing are currently arranged for social distancing.
Please do not enter our property if you have a fever, signs of COVID-19 or have been around someone who has COVID-19.
CURRENT ONSITE POLICIES:
- Face masks must be worn at all times (inside and outside) except when seated to eat/drink
- Please practice social distancing – keep 6 feet apart from others not in your group
- Kids must be within 6 feet of their parent at all times
- Plenty of outdoor seating
- To-go orders available for both food and drink